I am excited to be launching our Chromebook fundraising project.
We'd love you to get involved in anyway you can, some ideas are:
- We are running a raffle and would love you to purchase / sell tickets to family members (the tickets will be attached to the letter coming home)
- We would love children to 'Raise it your way' - we would like to encourage the children to choose their own way of raising money either through sponsorship or as an entrepreneur. Some ideas are:
• Walk 10,000 steps a day for a month
• Give up all screens for 2 weeks
• No chocolate or sweets for a fortnight
• Make their own packed lunch for a month
• Plant sale to friends and family
• Bake sale to friends and family
• Make and sell festive decorations
• … Or something totally different, the possibilities are near endless.
- If you know of any company wishing to make a donation of at least £25, they will be promoted on our Dojo page, Website and Twitter page.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and we also use a 'crfstoken' token to prevent cross site request forgery.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: